Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Challenge-Day 1


Thank you Pierce for taking the photo!

Outfit specifics:
Shirts- $5 tee from Old Navy and $5 shirt from Savers
Skirt- I made two years ago
Shoes- flip flops from WalMart
Hat- from my Grandma

I know that there is not an official Feelin' Feminine all-skirts challenge this month, but I am doing it anyway. I hope this will encourage you to honor your earthly father and heavenly Father by dressing modestly in a feminine way.

"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12

Lauren Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,
    I think your first 2 outfits are quite feminine and pretty (not to mention frugal). I like the hat. I have been considering some long dresses and/or skirts myself. Pierce--keep up the great photography.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete