Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Best and Worst Wednesday {blogging edition}

Worst part about blogging? I find it hard to just sit down and start.

Best part about blogging? Somehow it is easier when I am writing to an audience, to people, rather than writing for the sake of writing.


Worst part about having an audience? I don't exactly know who they are. In the last month there have been 220 views of this blog from the United States, Russia, Germany, Pakistan, Australia, United Kingdom, India and Latvia. Wow.

Best part about having an audience? It is nice to know that people are actually reading my blog. Thank you to those who leave comments. 


Best? I am trying to start a new blog. (Not to replace this one, but to cover a different subject altogether)

Worst? I'm stuck on what background and font to use. It seems silly, but the blog has to have a very particular type of font and a very particular type of background. This reminds me of the quote, "Don't think too much. You'll create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place." Yep.


Do you have any Best and Worsts?

Lauren Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that's a lot of different places reading your blog! I really like your quote on thinking. It is really true. :) What is the other blog going to be about?

    In Christ,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bests: I think about my family and friends who will read my posts.
    Worsts: I usually get behind in blogging, so then I am left with tons of posts to write and my eyes get fuzzy from staring at the computer screen (not to mention my brain, which begins to become mush :-D).

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete