Friday, July 16, 2010

Scrapbooking

A couple days ago my Mom, siblings and I went to a friend's house to work on our scrapbooks. This is not something we normally do (the last pictures put in my scrapbook were from eight years ago). We had a (large) box of photos which were kept to be put in the scrapbooks, so we had more than enough to work with.


Here are a few of the pages that I ended up making.


I can't remember how old I was in these pictures, probably 6-10 years.

Me 6-12 months

While looking through the photos on our computer, Mom and I found a program to use when creating slideshows. Instead of scrap-booking some of the pictures we will just make several slideshows and put them on CDs.


These pictures are from when I visited my Uncle Allen, Aunt Rachel and Aunt Aimee in Nashville in 2004 and 2006 (Uncle Allen isn't in any of them because he was taking the pictures).





Lauren Ashley


P.S. My Mom also wrote about scrapbooking on Her Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment